Want a job that really makes a difference to people’s lives?
We have been transforming people’s lives for more than 10 years and our dedicated staff are passionate about making a difference. If you are too, contact us about joining our team.
Complete the form below and we will contact you to discuss joining our team.
Working for us
Transform Homecare is an ambitious and expanding care provider – join our team today!
- talking to clients and providing companionship
- household tasks, such as making meals or light housework
- supporting clients to take any medication helping them to get out and about
- for some clients, personal care e.g. washing and dressing
You will be visiting the same clients on a regular basis, which means you can build a good working relationship with them; for some, you may be the only person they see that day.
If you join our team we will provide you with the skills, knowledge and support to provide a professional and caring service to our clients, and will expect you to embrace and reflect our values (respect, empowerment, responsibility and excellence) in all that you do.
In return we will be guided by our values in how we treat you. Offering an extensive range of benefits, we will provide you with:
- flexible hours
- competitive hourly rates – £9.00 – £11.00 and £17.30 on bank holidays
- paid travel time between client visits – £9.00 per hour
- mileage paid at 45p per mile
- generous annual leave entitlement + bank holidays
- enhanced sick pay
- pension scheme
- life assurance cover
- interest free staff loans
- free employee assistance programme
- service recognition awards e.g. on completing 5 and 10 years’ employment
- fully funded, high quality training
- free uniforms and personal protective equipment
- DBS (police checks) paid for by Transform
Please note some benefits are contractual, while others are discretionary. Full details will be provided following your enquiry.
Transform holds the Investors in People Silver Standard, the benchmark for good people management practice. We uphold this by ensuring each member has access to training and is supported at all times.
Training and development
We will provide you with support and training to gain the knowledge and skills you will need for your role from day one, including a full induction programme.
Induction and training
Full induction and training programme tailored to your job role.
Opportunity to take a relevant extended training course (e.g. Open University degree, college course or professional qualification) after completion of two years’ employment.
Ongoing career progression support opportunities (e.g. working groups, shadow other staff, take part in group projects and develop new ideas with our Innovation Fund).
Transform Homecare is a service provided by Transform Housing & Support.
Registered Provider H2452, Registered with the CQC 1-2756361790, Registered Charity 264133, Registered Company 1057984.